3 times!! Now that was fun... Thanks Giants! pic from yahoo.com
- ROMIK with Dr. TC is on today at 9:30am!
- FRIDAY IS HALLOWEEN!!! Feel free to wear a "train-in-able" costume!
- Saturday is a PARTNER WORKOUT day! It will be a "newbie friendly" workout too if you'd like to bring a friend who is new to CrossFit.
- The CROSSFIT INVITATIONAL is coming to San Jose! On Nov. 9th, all star teams from the U.S., Canada, Europe, & Australia will go head to head at the SAP Center (The Shark Tank). Some of the best CrossFit athletes in the world will be competing, including current Champions Rich & Camille, and past Champs Annie, Jason, Sam, etc. This should be a pretty cool event, and you can get tickets here! If you're interested in going, I'd get your tickets ASAP. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for this, but I will start a list on the wall so when you get tickets you can add your name to the list and then coordinate a little Cadence group outing.
- Tony's ROMIK class continues this week!! Join us at 10am Mondays and 930am Thursdays to start your new commitment to mobility, flexibility, and stronger stabilizers! This can make ALL the difference in your training and how you feel day in and day out.
SPC: SQUAT - pull - press - pull - off
A. back squat: 5-5-3 (40-50-60%), then 3-3-3+ (80-85-90%); rest as needed
*Same working 1RM as last cycle. If you fail to get at least 3 reps on all sets, then you will lower your working max by 10% (NOT 10lbs) for the next squat day.
B. 4 rounds for time (20 min cap):
- 20 wall balls (20/14, 10ft/9t)
- 40 double-unders
- 5 muscle-ups (scaled to body rows x 3)
*Any time you break a set (on any of the movements), you must complete a 10 burpee penalty immediately. You may then start again where you left off (you don't have to start set over) , but if you must continue to do burpees any time you break the set, or future sets, again.
A. 3 rounds
1 min box jumps
1 min thrusters
1 min pull ups
1 min burpees
1 min rest
B. AMRAP in 15 min
20 OH lunges
20 sit ups
*mobility class with Sports Chiropractor Tony (10am Mon, 930am Thurs!)
- Triceps Extension Smash- Find a barbell on a rack and place triceps just above elbow joint with arm extended and apply downward pressure. Now flex your arm up to your head. Move arm in many directions.
- Double Lacrosse Ball Smash-position forearm on Lacrosse Ball with palm facing up. Position second ball directly above other lacrosse ball and apply pressure. Move your hand in all directions.
Post results and thoughts to comments.