Charles coaching Jackie to a snatch PR yesterday. Nice set up Jack!
- This week's ROMIK prescription is posted below! Join Tony in the ROMIK class tomorrow at 930am to get the tips straight from the Dr. himself!
- NEW C-SPORT CLASS! We now have a Friday 6am C-Sport to complete the MWF 6am schedule. Let all your early bird friends know!
- The CROSSFIT INVITATIONAL is coming to San Jose! On Nov. 9th, all star teams from the U.S., Canada, Europe, & Australia will go head to head at the SAP Center (The Shark Tank). Some of the best CrossFit athletes in the world will be competing, including current Champions Rich & Camille, and past Champs Annie, Jason, Sam, etc. This should be a pretty cool event, and you can get tickets here! If you're interested in going, I'd get your tickets ASAP. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for this, but I will start a list on the wall so when you get tickets you can add your name to the list and then coordinate a little Cadence group outing.
- Tony's ROMIK class continues this week!! Join us at 10am Mondays and 930am Thursdays to start your new commitment to mobility, flexibility, and stronger stabilizers! This can make ALL the difference in your training and how you feel day in and day out.
SPC: squat - pull - press - pull - OFF
A. 4 rounds for quality:
- 20 GHD situps
- 10 ab wheel reps
*rest 1-2 min bt rounds
B. 5 rounds, each for time:
- 50 double unders
- 12 burpees
- 60 yds sled push (sled + 180/90)
*rest 3 min bt rounds
3 rds of
15 DB snatch/arm
15 knees 2 elbows
15 walking lunges/leg
3 rds of:
15 KB swings
ROMIK mobility class with Sports Chiropractor Tony (930am Thurs!)
Mobilization Target Areas:
- Anterior and lateral shoulder, deltoid, chest
Most Common tools:
- Single Lacrosse Ball
- Elastic Band
- Foam Roller
A. Anterior Compartment Smash (Lacrosse ball)
Place ball pec-minor area and lean against doorway or squat rack. Bring arm to internal rotation (behind back) move arm in any direction.
B. Barbell Shoulder Smash (Barbell)
Lay on your back and bring barbell to Anterior Deltoid. Bring that arm to 90 degrees and rotate it into internal and external rotation.
C. Foam Roller Opener (Foam Roller)
This one is easy…put roller along your spine and lay back on it. Bring arms out at 90 degrees and stretch out chest (pec minor and major)
D. Banded Lateral Opener (Elastic Band)
Hook your right hand through the band and create tension, rotate your palm up, biasing external rotation of your shoulder, keep arm in this position and rotate away from the band.
Post results and thoughts to comments.