Nolan trying to guard a life sized Dwight clark on "The Catch" at the 49ers museum. And relax, that's not a Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt he's wearing, it just happens to be grey with blue stars...
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND SCHEDULE
- Wed: reg schedule
- Thu: Closed for Thanksgiving
- Fri: OPEN gym only 8am-noon (no classes)
- Sat: reg schedule
- Sun: reg schedule (No OLY Class)
**Other announcements, etc...**
- CROSSFIT KIDS!!! We are now going to be running all of our kids programming directly through Cadence (no more LGS Rec dept registration for now), so if you have kids that would like to start just bring them on in. We'll have a monthly rate and a punch card system to choose from!
*technique practice with coach Ian. (movement focus: TBA)
*make up day... do a missed workout from the week.
Each for time:
- 800m run x 1
- 400m run x 2
- 200m run x 3
- 100m run x 4
*rest 2-3 min bt efforts
*make up day
ROMIK (Mon 10am & Thurs 930am)
Posterior High Chain (Glutes and Hip Capsule)Mobilization Target Areas: Hip (glutes) and Hip CapsuleMobilization Tools: Single Lacrosse Ball, Stretch Band
- Glute Smash and Floss: Target area glute. Position Lacrosse ball in the side of your hip. With ball tacking down tissue externally rotate leg by dropping knee to mat. Also roll ball around side to side.
- High Glute Smash: Position Lacrosse ball on your upper glute to the outside of your sacrum. Place feet on box. Pull knee to chest and internally and externally rotate your leg.
- Side Hip Smash: Position ball into the outside of your high glute, just below your hipbone. Roll onto your belly-smashing tissue across the muscle fiber. Continue to roll onto your side.
- Single-Leg Flexion with banded distraction: Realize you need to mimic the mechanics of the squat. Post L foot on box and pin it with your left hand. Keep L foot on box and slide your R foot back and drop your left knee out to the side. Rotate toward your elevated knee. Now rotate toward your right and drop your chest toward the box.
Post results and thoughts to comments.