Kindra setting up for a heavy snatch pull.
- Come on in today at 11:30am for ROMIK with Dr. Coats! Tony will cover strategies for improving mobility and techniques for managing muscle pain and joint issues.
- OCTOBER FLOATING TESTER #2 is posted below. You have 1 more week to get it done. Remember, you need a judge to validate your score and best male and female scores get $10 in Cadence credit plus a $20 Proanox gift card! Post all tester scores on the small whiteboard at the gym.
A. 4 rounds
- 5 reps bench press (AHAP)
- max reps clapping pushups
*rest ~ 3 min bt rounds
B. 5 rounds for time:
- 1 "lap" OH plate carry (45/25)
- 10 toes to bar
- 10 box hops (30/24)
October Floating Tester #2 (you have until 10/28 to get it done)
Against a 9 min clock:
3 rounds of:
- 15/10 pullups
- 20 box hops (24/20)
then with time remaining, get as far as you can in the following ladder:
- 10 squat snatches at 95/55lbs
- 8 squat snatches at 115/65lbs
- 6 squat snatches at 135/80lbs
- 4 squat snatches at 155/100lbs
- AMRAP squat snatches at 175/120lbs
*You must change the weight yourself. Score for the workout is most total snatch reps.
*Judges be TOUGH! All reg standards apply. You must stand up completely on the box before jumping/stepping down for the rep to count. Show control at the top of your snatches to make them count.
- 11:30am with Dr. Coats! Come improve your mobility and body maintenance skills!
Post results and thoughts to comments.