Frank (4th place in the Firefighter Olympics!) PRing on his snatch at 190lbs.
- Many of you may not know we have another CrossFit all-star in our midst. Frank competed in the CrossFit portion of the Firefighter Olympics last week and finished 4th place out of the entire state of CA! Awesome job Frank and Congrats!
- Tony's working on calves and ankles today in the 11:30am ROMIK session.
- Well, after your week of CrossFit Games inspired WODs (and my week and a half away from home), it's time to get back to our more regular training schedule… enjoy :)
A. back squat: 5-5-5-5-5; rest as needed
B. 5 RFT:
- 10 squat snatches (95/65)
- 15 pullups
- 400m run
11:30am ROMIK with TC, DC.
- Focus area: calves/ankles
Post results and thoughts to comments!